1972 BWM 2002 AlpinaSPECS:
For more information
- Limited slip differential
- Alpina Getrag close ratio 5-speed Transmission.
- Alpina (red) close ratio steering box, (with adj. screw all the way out)
- Performance-tuned Bilstein shocks revalved to Schnitzer group 2 specs., Alpina struts with adj. spring purchases for ride height adjustment.
- Swaybars; 26mm front and19mm rear adjustable Miller and Norburn.
- Ft. suspension adjusted for neg. camber, rear boasts adj. camber & toe
- Bridgestone 205/50-15 Potenza RAZ race tires.
- Dual 45 DCOE sidedraft Weber carburetors.
- Alpina flared fenders.
- Block bored .020 over using Deves piston rings on Venolia forged pistons. 11:1 compression ratio
- Trued crankshaft with 2030cc displacement.
- Cylinder head ported, polished to match larger intake valves. (2000Ti)
- Schrick 316-degree cam with 8.5mm lift at the cam. 11.1 lift at valve.
- Aviad baffled steel oil pan.
- 2000ti sourced intake manifold honed larger to match carburetors.
- Ignition updated with TII centrifugal distributor.
- Alpina 26mm wide vented and slotted front rotors.
- 5 Series rear brake cylinders and brake bias.
- Safety Devices bolt in roll cage with welded rear reinforcement.
- 8 gallon ATL Fuel cell.
- Rear mounted battery, Holley fuel pump.
- Simpson seats, harnesses and window net. Duel race seats
- VDO oil pressure, oil temperature and water temperature gauges.
- Stahl header 1-5/8 primaries running a 2-1/2 sys to a Lowback muffler.
- Vintage front air dam & rear spoiler.
Please contact: BMW.CSL.RACECAR[at]GMAIL.COM